The musings, rantings, longings, and fawnings of a teenage fashion maven with a propensity for writing.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Quote du Jour
"For me, models are just pieces of wood that I carve to make clothes look beautiful." - Roberto Cavalli to Observer Food Monthly Magazine.
He then went on to insult Kate Moss, saying that she hasn't what it takes to be a "true star". He also decided to add that Naomi is much the same.
Item One: Have you a deathwish, Mister Cavalli? If you're not knocked cold by a careening Blackberry within the next week or so, some crazed gays are sure to come a'knockin'. Mark my words.
Item Two: As if he supports any incarnation of "food". Psh.
Item Three: "Carving"...? Totes sketch. Back away.
Item Four: It'd take quite a bit of "carving", in any event, to make those leopard-lined floral coats look "beautiful". Romanticism looks drab on you, dear. Stick to the back alleys of Sicily, thanks.
Item Five: Bitch just mad 'cause everyone secretly thinks leopard's skanky. I know you do. Really, I do.
Oh, did I mention I'm a Photoshop Whore?
Spring/Summer 2009 Coverage
- Review - Jil Sander
- Review - Gianfranco Ferré
- Review - Emporio Armani
- Milan - Highlights
- Review - Richard Nicoll
- Review - Christopher Kane
- Review - Basso & Brooke
- London - Eighties Redux
- London - Sheer
- London - Animalism and Darwinism
- New York - Androgyny
- New York - Swimwear
- New York - Colors and Patterns
- New York - The Little White Dress
- New York - Minimalism
- New York - Best in Eveningwear
- Really, I don't want to be that stereotypical gay teenager who blogs about fashion...but I'm out of my head for the whole affair, it simply can't be helped! I'm going to communicate what's on my mind, say/do what you will! I do care about said thoughts, though, I cannot lie. I guess I'm somewhat intelligent, but not very mature. I am, in turns, a minimalist and a maximalist. Sorry about...my...wording... I'm fifteen. I live near Boston. Blah. My interests aren't as insular as they appear! I swear! I do theater, I love photography, and I write. Obviously, I suppose. Thanks for humoring me. No, really.