The musings, rantings, longings, and fawnings of a teenage fashion maven with a propensity for writing.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Daily Dosage



Elise Crombez in Vogue UK, photographed by Javier Vallhonrat

I always seem to blog about Elise's photos, but really now! In terms of looks, she's not necessarily a complete "standout"...but her presence on film is SO dynamic and consistently pitch perfect to the editorial she stars in (or STEALS).
From afar, I would think this a humanist portrait from the sixteenth century. Aesthetics aside, she makes the simple white blouse look like a delicate lotus. The painterly romance of this photograph is just awe-inspiring!
Okay, I'm done.
I'll be sure to keep tabs on this Javier character.
Sigh.
It really IS better in Britain...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, I don't want to be that stereotypical gay teenager who blogs about fashion...but I'm out of my head for the whole affair, it simply can't be helped! I'm going to communicate what's on my mind, say/do what you will! I do care about said thoughts, though, I cannot lie. I guess I'm somewhat intelligent, but not very mature. I am, in turns, a minimalist and a maximalist. Sorry about...my...wording... I'm fifteen. I live near Boston. Blah. My interests aren't as insular as they appear! I swear! I do theater, I love photography, and I write. Obviously, I suppose. Thanks for humoring me. No, really.

Dears