The musings, rantings, longings, and fawnings of a teenage fashion maven with a propensity for writing.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

NYFW - In There Like Swimwear

Seeing swimwear of all garments on a model (especially if that model is Olga Sherer) can either make you dismiss the garment as overly bodycon or give you unfortunate delusions of grandeur. While haute swimwear isn't for everyone, you certainly don't want to be caught in a tye-dye Speedo onesie while sipping your Sangria on the shores of the Riviera. These two particularly innovative bathing suits from Yigal Azrouël and Hervé Léger prove that you can't, in fact, be too rich or too thin.

Hervé Léger - Accentuate those curves of yours (though Olga is struggling) with this wrapped piece best worn poolside with some Loubs.

Yigal Azrouël - A more practical approach, this progressive take on the bikini takes attention away from the problematic tummy area while still packing some serious two-piece sexiness.

1 comment:

john said...

It is definitely easier to buy bikini online than looking for your favorite bikini wear in a bikini store located in the marketplace. You can purchase a bikini piece online straightway from your home by logging in to http://www.verysexybikini.com and submitting your requirements. However, as soon as you place order at this website, the product would be delivered right at your doorstep at the earliest.

About Me

My photo
Really, I don't want to be that stereotypical gay teenager who blogs about fashion...but I'm out of my head for the whole affair, it simply can't be helped! I'm going to communicate what's on my mind, say/do what you will! I do care about said thoughts, though, I cannot lie. I guess I'm somewhat intelligent, but not very mature. I am, in turns, a minimalist and a maximalist. Sorry about...my...wording... I'm fifteen. I live near Boston. Blah. My interests aren't as insular as they appear! I swear! I do theater, I love photography, and I write. Obviously, I suppose. Thanks for humoring me. No, really.

Dears