Let's just start over...shall we?
The musings, rantings, longings, and fawnings of a teenage fashion maven with a propensity for writing.
Spring/Summer 2009 Coverage
- Review - Jil Sander
- Review - Gianfranco Ferré
- Review - Emporio Armani
- Milan - Highlights
- Review - Richard Nicoll
- Review - Christopher Kane
- Review - Basso & Brooke
- London - Eighties Redux
- London - Sheer
- London - Animalism and Darwinism
- New York - Androgyny
- New York - Swimwear
- New York - Colors and Patterns
- New York - The Little White Dress
- New York - Minimalism
- New York - Best in Eveningwear
- Really, I don't want to be that stereotypical gay teenager who blogs about fashion...but I'm out of my head for the whole affair, it simply can't be helped! I'm going to communicate what's on my mind, say/do what you will! I do care about said thoughts, though, I cannot lie. I guess I'm somewhat intelligent, but not very mature. I am, in turns, a minimalist and a maximalist. Sorry about...my...wording... I'm fifteen. I live near Boston. Blah. My interests aren't as insular as they appear! I swear! I do theater, I love photography, and I write. Obviously, I suppose. Thanks for humoring me. No, really.